driving miss robyn: we are one but we are many <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d31774133\x26blogName\x3ddriving+miss+robyn\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://missrobynbme.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_AU\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://missrobynbme.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8746203904051304822', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

a journey of self discovery. You just never know what we might see. Is that a fairy ring under that rowan tree? Look! - a hedgewitch, I wonder what she is brewing in her cauldron today. Oh, and look at that poor menopausal soul, she needs our love & understanding. We may take a stop at the creativity school or a wander through the garden. And maybe, we will take the time machine back to the past! But wherever we go, we will always take time to stop for tea.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Katoomba, NSW, Australia

here I am in a little cottage that evokes the energies of my ancestral lands - a cottage on the moors of Cornwall, or on the cliff tops of Ireland or Scotland. It has a hearth. I am a hedge witch {of sorts}. I wear upcycled clothes, patchouli oil and Redback boots. I am a gypsy; an eccentric and a mystic [I often live with a foot in two worlds]. I serve my guests, tea from an old silver teapot. I love Vervain, yarrow, chamomile & mint. Star watcher and Moon gazer. story cloth weaver. keeper of family dreams and wishes. good friend and creator of life. herbal tea drinker and potion maker.


"a friend is someone who knows all about you, and still likes you" my dear DAILY PARCELS

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

we are one but we are many


every single day, I am astounded at the similarities between you and I. Yes each one you have a little bit of me in you - well, not really me...but who I am. I sometimes read posts and find myself sitting there, opened mouthed - thinking that this is just how I feel or who I am. . . .It was bought home when I read this post at ms*daisy's :~ don't be a passenger. And the comments! Daisy could have written that post for me and for you and for you. great post Daisy!!!!


I often wonder if there is a big plan that has bought us all together via our blogs. It can't have 'just happened' and it can't be a coincidence.

8 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

Daisy's post was wonderful Robyn, I agree. I also wonder sometimes,how we all came together..(you remember how you and I met ?)
I also think you speak for a lot of us who don't have the courage to put our hurts out there for the world to see. In looking for ways to help you, we are dealing with our own issues. Don't ever change Robyn..I love your honesty..xo

7:39 am  
Blogger Pam Aries said...

Hi Robyn! WE are absolutly all in sync for a reason! I have never seen comraderie like this in any other blogville!!! OR anywhere else. It is uncanny! I feel as if I have known you all forever! And I guess I have! Peace and Love!

9:25 am  
Blogger A bird in the hand said...

Yes, absolutely. Like attracts like...xoxo

12:03 pm  
Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

I firmly believe there was something at work that has brought us all together....I know there was a calling or a destiny at play because it's changed me in ways I could never articulate fully. I feel blessed every single day just knowing you are all out there!
XOXO

1:30 pm  
Blogger tlchang said...

I think it also demonstrates that we are more alike as people than we are different. Daisy's post was amazing, as are so many posts by like-minded women sharing their life experiences. Much of what go through seems to be universal, and we all garner strength by sharing our experiences and how we learn, grow or just get through them...

So hoorah for the commraderie of blogging women. :-)

6:05 pm  
Blogger Daisy Lupin said...

I firmly believe we have been brought together for a reason yet unkown Robyn, maybe just to all help each other achieve a serenity or maybe for something bigger. Time will tell. xx

4:29 am  
Blogger kansasrose said...

Oh yes...I believe out of all the blogs and people on the net and certain people find each other...IT is bigger than we know...there is a purpose.

4:51 am  
Blogger TJ said...

I've thought on writing a short story on this subject...a lone blogger with many contacts, only to discover all of her contacts were just seperate parts of her personality (insert Twilight Zone Muzak)
Whadaya think should I write it?
:-D

1:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home