driving miss robyn: from the pages of my journal <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d31774133\x26blogName\x3ddriving+miss+robyn\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://missrobynbme.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_AU\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://missrobynbme.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8746203904051304822', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

a journey of self discovery. You just never know what we might see. Is that a fairy ring under that rowan tree? Look! - a hedgewitch, I wonder what she is brewing in her cauldron today. Oh, and look at that poor menopausal soul, she needs our love & understanding. We may take a stop at the creativity school or a wander through the garden. And maybe, we will take the time machine back to the past! But wherever we go, we will always take time to stop for tea.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Katoomba, NSW, Australia

here I am in a little cottage that evokes the energies of my ancestral lands - a cottage on the moors of Cornwall, or on the cliff tops of Ireland or Scotland. It has a hearth. I am a hedge witch {of sorts}. I wear upcycled clothes, patchouli oil and Redback boots. I am a gypsy; an eccentric and a mystic [I often live with a foot in two worlds]. I serve my guests, tea from an old silver teapot. I love Vervain, yarrow, chamomile & mint. Star watcher and Moon gazer. story cloth weaver. keeper of family dreams and wishes. good friend and creator of life. herbal tea drinker and potion maker.


"a friend is someone who knows all about you, and still likes you" my dear DAILY PARCELS

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

from the pages of my journal

I have many wise words in my journal - I wish I could remember to take them on board. Here is a daily prayer that I found ages ago - somewhere on the net - I thought I would share xo

I am committed to
feeling a bond with each person I meet
to respecting my own integrity and honour, to living the energy of love and compassion
and returning to that energy when I don't feel it
to making wise and blessed choices with my will
to maintaining perceptions of wisdom and non-judgement
to release the need to know why things happen as they do
and not to project expectations over how I want this day to be and how I want others to be.
And finally, my last prayer ~ 'to trust the Divine'
and with that I bless my day with gratitude and love

7 Comments:

Blogger Daisy Lupin said...

That is a very profound prayer. True but a very hard prayer to live by, although we try don't we. I have just read about your apple tree underneath, I think what you have done is working. Have a lovely spring ceremony around it.

11:50 am  
Blogger Beth said...

I had to copy that one,,its a very special prayer!

8:14 pm  
Blogger Giggles said...

I love this and it's also what I aspire to be! I will save it as one of my wonderful affirmation for daily living.
Thank you Robyn.....

Love and giggles Sherrie

10:20 pm  
Blogger liz elayne lamoreux said...

so beautiful. i love this prayer and appreciate you sharing it here.

3:28 am  
Blogger Tinker said...

Beautiful - thanks, Miss R.!

3:48 am  
Blogger paris parfait said...

Beautiful prayer - thanks for sharing it and for being such a wonderful, inspiring woman! xo

8:07 am  
Blogger couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

I love your prayer and your blog, you have magical words. I will visit you again.

8:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home